Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Project Life: Week 21

I am playing some serious catchup in Project Life. But, I am bound and determined to catch up (one day) and still treat each week's spread with the time and effort deserved. Oh, and I totally forgot while on my Project Life hiatus these past few months exactly how much I LOVE this project. And I am so happy to have picked it back up again. I have finished weeks 21, 22 and 23 and will be sharing them with you over the next week. Weeks 24 through 27 and the closing page for album one and starting page for album two are all sketched out with photos printed. So I am plugging along.

But anyways, time to share week 21. It's actually a lot of fun doing these pages months late because I cannot believe how small both Liam and Scout were.

Here's a closer look at the left side. I am loving these wood hearts from Studio Calico. I really like the darker finish on them. And I really love my weekly title card this week. It was one of the "title page cards" from my Core Kit that I obviously didn't use for that purpose. But, it works great here and the weekly word art circle fit perfectly within the sentiment circle. The red Xs on the card are embroidered. 

And here's the left side. I kept it pretty simple on this one. I think my favorite thing is the adorable photo of Liam petting Scout. I love this recently found "Favorite Photo" overlay from Melissa at A Vegas Girl At Heart and the Studio Calico kraft hearts are a staple in my album.

No comments: