Saturday, November 19, 2016

Project Life 2014: Week 16

Oops! I've had this draft saved here for awhile and completely forgot to post it! I am jumping waaaaaay back to 2014 here. I am still trying to finish both my 2013 and 2014 album. I completely skipped 2015 but have the supplies with the intention to go back to it. And I'm behind in 2016 too. It's just the story of my life. But, that's okay.

So, anyways, here's a look back at 2014 Week 16. This was Easter week and I also got to spend a few days back in Portland visiting Andrew and friends before we headed out for our Hawaii vacation. It was so wonderful being back in Portland so soon after leaving. 

Here is the left side of the layout. I kept this side focused on the first days of the week when I was still in Milwaukee with Liam and also Liam's Easter Sunday (which I spent in Hawaii with Andrew).

And now a closer look at the right side. The top two rows are of my time back in Portland and then the bottom row represents our first couple days in Hawaii.

This was a pretty simple spread which is good because Week 17 took me a lot of time to put together. I'll be sharing it with you soon. I have no problem keeping things simple one week and going all out the next. It's all part of the creative process!

1 comment:

Lori said...

This is a fantastic spread - I love your style! I am behind on my PL as well - I think I've done maybe 2 weeks in 2016 and I have about a quarter of 2015 done, but like you, I don't stress over it. I have everything written down for when I am ready!