Saturday, August 18, 2012

Members Challenge Us Crop At Memorable Seasons & Scraplifting Yourself!

Hello all! If you are looking for something to do tomorrow, the Memorable Seasons "Members Challenge Us" crop is happening! This is such a fun crop because the MS community members, not the Design Team, issued the crop challenges. And, even though the crop started on Thursday, there is still plenty of time to play along because the deadline to finish the challenges isn't until Wednesday, August 22nd! So if you are interested in playing along (and maybe winning a prize or two), head on over to the crop forum and get scrapping!

I issued a challenge to scraplift yourself! Here is the layout I chose to scrap...
And, I love this design so much that I've scraplifted it several times before...
But that didn't stop me from scraplifting it again to create this brand new layout...
Hope to see you over at Memorable Seasons! Have a great rest of your weekend everyone!

No comments: