Monday, August 13, 2012

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!!

First, let me say THANK YOU to all of you who took the time to stop by my blog these past few days to leave such kind comments and become followers. It meant so much to me and I promise to keep the content flowing. And, there will be more RAKs in the future too - I am going to keep that RAK box full. So be sure to tell your friends if you like what you see!

Well, without further ado, we need to announce the winner of this RAK, which will contain some items from the Pink Paislee Declaration collection as well as a few other goodies. I used random.org to select one comment from the 53 left over the past few days...
...and the 34th comment left was by Karen (AKA Soccerboyzmom). Congratulations Karen! Please email me at msmith912(at)gmail(dot)com with your mailing address and I will get your RAK out to you in the next few days!

No comments: