Friday, August 3, 2012

Olympics Crop Over at My Sketch World!

Okay, so I may have disappeared this summer. Can I just say it has been crazy busy? Like, CRAZY busy. But I have found time to scrap! I just haven't posted much here. I know, shame, shame on me. So, for the next few days, I will be putting up a daily post with what the heck I've been up to in my scrappy world these past couple of months. 

First up, I wanted to let you know about the Olympic-themed online crop happening at My Sketch World. They have three challenges up already and will posting a challenge daily through August 12th. You have until August 19th to get your entries in for an awesome grand prize. There are also fun games going on throughout the crop and lots of great chit-chat with some wonderful people! So check it out! This is the second MSW online crop I've participated in. The first was their annual ABC crop this past June. So that was one of my fun scrappy endeavors this summer. I had a blast and cranked out a whole bunch of layouts AND cards during this crop. Here are my creations from that crop!

No comments: