Thursday, August 23, 2012

My first scrapfit workout!

So, I have been stalking the ScrapFit blog for some time and had yet to participate in a challenge. I just always seemed to run out of time before the deadline...I mean, it's not like I have a baby in the house or anything, right? But, then I saw that challenge #74 was an awesome sketch by Creative Trainer Diana Fisher and I knew I had to take the challenge! I also used Detta's challenge over at the Memorable Seasons Members Challenge Us crop for additional inspiration to create my layout. She had challenged us to use a possessive pronoun in our title and to include at least one photo of ourselves on the layout.

Here's the sketch...

Here's my layout...
Thanks for the awesome sketch Diana (and the fun challenge Detta)!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

what a beautiful layout, so full of fun details and those fab photos! thanks for playing along with us at scrapfit!!

Shannon said...

That's a beautiful layout for your first workout! :) What a great debut!! Thank you so much for working out with us at ScrapFIT! Hope to see more fabulous work from you!

Eileen said...

Fabulous layout! I love the colour choices with your layout + the wood embellies are a great touch! Thanks for sharing with us at ScrapFit!