Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Memorable Seasons April Member Of The Month - Tami!

This month at Memorable Seasons, the Design Team is honored to scraplift one of our former DT members, Tami! Tami is amazing with sport layouts, does amazing layering, has a love of embellishment clusters and likes to use paint and ink on her layouts. Congratulations Tami!

I know Tami's gallery has some fabulous 2-pagers in it so as a fellow 2-page layout lover, I found one of those. I love this one for it's overall composition, all the different patterned paper and of course, Tami's famous embellie clusters!

And here is my lift using my Glitz Color Me Happy April Kit, available here in the Memorable Seasons store...

Make sure you stop by Tami's gallery and pick the layout you love! Then, create a new layout for this challenge, upload your layout in the gallery and link back to the April MOTM forum thread by April 30th for an entry into our monthly prize drawing!

No comments: