Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Project Life: Week 11

I'm playing Project Life catchup. And that's okay. Actually, this spread has been done for a couple weeks,  week 12 is all planned out and photos are printed and weeks 13 and 14 are planned out and I am in the process of editing and printing those weeks' photos. So I am not doing too bad in the grand scheme of things. Hope I'm caught up this week. 

So, anyways, here's week eleven. You'll notice the absence of the Turquoise Edition's red that appears on all my other pages. Well, that just sort of happened. With St. Patrick's Day, the spring photos and the dominant colors in my photos, I ended up just leaving the red out all together an using the aqua, turquoise and greens. And I like it.

And here's a closer look at the left side. Kept it pretty simple - mostly digital supplies, some Core Kit cards, some washi and wood veneers (of course). I have to point out how much I love those green tiny alphas from Basic Grey. You'll probably see those again on a PL spread.

And here's the right side. Disclaimer...that is not my photo of the Pi pie. :) I found that online. I'm sticking with my Subway art theme for holiday weeks; I really like the St. Patty's day one! This is also the first time I used one of the folded journaling cards from my Core Kit as intended. I wanted to journal a little more about the details of Liam's OT appointment so this style card worked well for that.

No comments: