Friday, April 5, 2013

My Memorable Seasons Challenge - Die Cuts!

It's my day to issue the challenge over at Memorable Seasons!

So what do we ALL have in our stash? Die-cuts! Yep. You know you've got 'em so let's use 'em!

I used this awesome layout by Lilith Eeckels that I found on Pinterest for inspiration. I love how she used all sorts of different die-cuts and labels on this one. And of course I love the overall design. You can see my pin here!

And here is my take on her layout using my Glitz Color Me Happy April kit available in the Memorable Seasons store and several die-cuts from my own stash...

So, your challenge is to use at least four pre-made die-cuts on your project. By pre-made I mean the die-cuts have to be created by a manufacturer and not made by you on a die-cutting machine. You can lift Lilith's layout like I did or do something completely different - that's up to you!

Be sure to...

(1) Create a new layout or 2 cards for this challenge, and...
(2) Upload your layout to the gallery and link back to the challenge thread in the forum by April 30th for an entry into the monthly prize drawing.

I'm looking forward to seeing your creations!

No comments: