Friday, January 24, 2014

Another Stash-Busting Challenge at Memorable Seasons!

Stickers, stickers, stickers! An "old school" supply for sure, but they keep making this classic and we keep hoarding them. So this Memorable Seasons challenge is all about using stickers...particularly one kind that I seem to have a ton of...WORD AND SENTIMENT STICKERS!! So today's challenge is for you to use a minimum of five different word and/or sentiment stickers on your project! You can cluster them like I did on my example, use them to frame a photo, make a border with them, embed them in your journaling...there are so many ways to use these types of stickers!

And here is my example using my January kit and eight word/sentiment stickers from my stash.

The rules:
*Create a new layout or 2 cards for this challenge.
*Upload your creation in the gallery and link back to this forum post by January 31st!

No comments: