Monday, January 6, 2014

My December Daily: Week 3

Yes, my December Daily is almost done. I have finished through Christmas Day and I am planning to take my album all the way through the end of December. The remaining pages have a good chunk of the foundation already finished as well. I hope to complete the album in the next couple days. But, I wanted to at least share week three with you! So here you go...

Day 16 - Watching How The Grinch Stole Christmas.

Day 17 - Showcasing my crazy collection of holiday music.

Day 18 - Highlighting a few of my favorite decorations.

Day 19 - Showing off our Christmas PJs.

Day 20 - Our travel day to Wisconsin.

Day 21 - A photo of all of our stockings hung. So excited I finally have a stocking at my in-laws!

Day 22 - Documenting our overnight trip to Chicago.

And that's week three of my December Daily! I'll be sharing the remaining pages soon!

No comments: