Friday, January 3, 2014

I'm ready for spring already with my January Memorable Seasons kit!

This month for Memorable Seasons, I chose to work with Jillibean's Irish Farmhouse Soup collection....and a little Jenni Bowlin and Lily Bee mixed in for good measure! 

With the holidays behind us, I am already starting to think about spring. And since we are all about cleaning out our stash, reorganizing and doing a little "spring cleaning" this month, I figured a spring-themed kit was appropriate...even in the cold of January! So I got a kit full of fun Jillibean Soup and Jenni Bowlin goodies. This kit really makes me anxious for the warmth and sunshine of spring; I love the bring colors, happy sayings and fun prints!

Here are the links to products I received (excluding the cardstock, various trims, pearls and my extras)...

The papers (I received two sheets of each except for the first sheet of Bite Size Bits)...

The backsides...

The embellishments and cardstock...

And my Lily Bee extras I bought...

And here is my first creation with the kit which is also my example for my flower stash-busting challenge...

Be sure to check out all our stash-busting challenges this month as well as our storage and organizational ideas for all your scrappy supplies. Let's all begin with a fresh start in 2014!

No comments: