Saturday, January 4, 2014

Pull out those flowers!

Time for a stash-busting challenge over at Memorable Seasons! Okay, now I know you all have more flowers than you would ever need. So my challenge is all about flowers! I am not giving you a minimum requirement to use. I just want you to USE YOUR STASH and put more flowers than you normally would on a layout. Make those flowers noticeable! 

And here is my example using my January kit. I really wanted to create a layout that showcased the Bite Sized Bits paper (Jillibean's version of the 12x12 sheet that comes with all the 3x4 cards) because it seems like every manufacturer now includes a sheet of these Project-Life-inspired cards in their collection. So I went with a clean grid style but then needed to figure out a way to include lots of flowers on the layout. And that's where the idea to do an entire rectangle covered in orange flowers came from. I lost count but there is somewhere around 30+ flowers on there!

The rules:
*Create a new layout or 2 cards for this challenge.
*Upload your creation in the gallery and link back to this forum post by January 31st!

And all this month, we are sharing a bunch of organizational and storage ideas to further help you clean up your scrappy space. I'd love for you to check out my post on various ways to store and organize flowers!

No comments: