Monday, January 13, 2014

My December Daily: Week 4 (and a little more)

Time to share the last few pages of my December Daily with you so here we go! I have to say, I think I'll be using the Simple Stories snap system for every December Daily album. It made the process so easy and I love the cohesiveness of it. Thanks Simple Stories!

Day 23 - All the presents around my in-laws' Christmas tree

Day 24 - Liam and all his second cousins on Christmas Eve.

Day 25 (two-page spread) - The Birthday Boy and giving my in-laws their gift from us!

Day 26 - A warm fire in the fireplace.

Day 27 - Playing in the snow.

Day 28 - Starbucks gingerbread latte; my Christmas tradition.

Day 29 - Christmas cards received this year.

Day 30 - Liam playing with one of his new toys, a Doctor's kit.

Day 31 - Our New Year's Eve of Chinese takeout, Mumm Napa bubble and a Breaking Bad marathon.

Closing page - a family photo taken end of December.

And that's the rest of my December Daily! I really enjoyed putting this project together and I will definitely make this a yearly tradition!

No comments: