Saturday, March 30, 2013

Documenting March/April

Hello all! 

It's time for the next Memorable Seasons Project 12 / Project Life / Documenting in 2-page fashion challenge.

Although I am doing Project Life for 2013, I am still playing catchup on Project 12. But, that's okay because I have all the journaling already typed out on my blog, the sketches picked out and all the photos printed. So when I find good product to use for a P12 spread, I go to town. And, I thought my March mix-up kit would be great for my November 2011 (yep - 2011) layout... 

And here's the sketch I used for reference. This is the actual November 2011 Project 12 sketch... 
I was really unsure about this one because of the sheer number of photos and their tiny size, and then I realized this sketch is highly adaptable. I decided to size my photos to 2x3 and use less of them. And of course, my arrangement is not the same as the sketch but you can definitely see the inspiration I got from it. 

And for those who are doing or contemplating Project Life, earlier this week, I shared some thoughts on the project now that I'm ten weeks in HERE. I am currently working on Weeks 11 and 12 - spreads are sketched out and photos are printed for both so I am making progress. I hope to share them in the upcoming week but in the meantime, here's my week 10 spread that I posted a couple weeks back... 

So what's your challenge? 
(1) Create a layout based upon the sketch above or in the Project Life divided page-protector fashion, and... 
(2) Upload it to the gallery with a link to the challenge thread in the forum by April 30th to be entered in the monthly prize drawing. 

Can't wait to see your pages!

No comments: