Sunday, March 10, 2013

Project Life: Week 8

I fell behind a bit the last couple weeks on Project Life due to design team deadlines, but now I am all caught up! So today, I am sharing my Week 8 Project Life and tomorrow I'll be showing you Week 9. This week was a pretty low-key week with the highlight for me being Sarah's baby shower on Sunday...

And here's a closer look at the left side. The QR code on the Colbert Report card leads to a YouTube video of Liam watching the Colbert Report intro. He loves that intro. He bounces up and down and is totally enthralled with it. The Rafia Dental logo block is actually cut from my patient goodie bag. The shower invitation was actually 5x7 and I didn't want to include an extra insert for it. So I scanned the invite, resized it to fit a 4x6 block and reprinted it on white cardstock.

The printed word background that the Tuesday Polaroid frame is on is actually packaging from a Prima flower pack - I love being able to recycle stuff like this! The photo of me getting my haircut was super blurry and I didn't want to crop it in any further due to the poor quality, so I decided to just put the big heart overlay directly over it. Totally love the photo of the three moms-to-be at Sarah's baby shower. (Sarah's the one in the middle by the way!)

Here's this week's supply list:

No comments: