Wednesday, May 1, 2013

My Memorable Seasons May Kit is so "Trendy!"

It's no secret that I am a HUGE Fancy Pants lover. But...the colors in this collection scared me. I think it's the fact that there's TWO different shades of pink in it. And, being a tom-boy and mama to a baby boy, I tend to shy away from pink. But, when you mix it with mint green, black, navy, tan and off-white, you can use pink on boy pages! In fact, this collection's combination of fun colors is perfect for almost any subject and it is sprinkled with so many fun elements like buttons, stars, flags and funky numbers. This is definitely a collection you don't want to pass up!


And here's the kit I received (papers, backsides and embellishments)...

Of course, I had to pick up some extras as well (papers, backsides and embellishments)...

And here are my first creations with this fabulously "trendy" kit! I will be back later this month with more!

No comments: