Monday, May 6, 2013

Project Life: Week 12

I'm still playing Project Life catchup. And I'm still enjoying it. This week I'll be sharing weeks 12, 13 and 14 which have all been complete for about a week. Life has just gotten crazy and I haven't had the opportunity to post them here yet. And with my first of the month and National Scrapbooking Day design team deadlines out of the way, I plan to dedicate most of this week's scrap time to working on weeks 15, 16, 17 and 18.

So, anyways, here's week twelve. I had a blast with this week. I like my combo of photos I had to work with and I have to say again how much I surprisingly like the Design C page protectors. I just wish my Core Kit had more options for this particular style.

And here's a closer look at the left side. I got a little wood veneer happy on this spread and almost all of them ended up on this side. But they were all the perfect touch to each card. The QR code leads to a video of Liam dancing to Huey Lewis on Dancing With the Stars.

And here's the right side. I love this side of this spread. I love the XL Monday chipboard title, the use of the pearls to mimic hail and the very stark Homeland card. Perfect to capture the mood of the show. 

No comments: