Monday, May 6, 2013

Project Life: Week 13

More Project Life catchup! Today, I am sharing week thirteen! We had a super busy week with it being Easter. I am thankful I happened to have the Design C page protector for my left side because the 6x4 spaces allowed for several photo collages which I find to be a great way to incorporate more photos without making things look too cluttered. 

And here's a closer look at the left side. The Easter morning block and egg hunt blocks are 100% digital so that made printing them, rounding the corners and slipping them right into the protector super-easy! By the way, I love those chevron wood veneers in the lower left. Love them.

We got a little more Easter fun on this page. The eggs are actually free printables for kids to color. I thought printing them at 25% size and then coloring them with my Zig Writers would be fun and make them look dyed themselves. The three zoo ticket stubs worked perfectly in one of my 3x4 slots and I continued my tradition of holiday subway art on this side of the spread. The photo of the pint of beer looking straight down was a total Ali Edwards rip-off...gotta give credit where its due.

No comments: