Saturday, May 18, 2013

My last reveal with the fun and girly Birds Of A Feather May Kit!

I'm sad to say this is my last reveal with the May kit and its extras, but I'm happy that I still have plenty of leftovers to create at least a couple more projects. That's what's so great about the Birds Of A Feather kits - they are chock full of goodies to create a multitude of projects!

So here is another two-pager I created with this awesome kit. I am still playing catchup with Project 12 and of course the May kit was perfect for scrapping last May's Project 12 layout! For the exposed chevron paper sections, all I did was tear away from the green cardstock background and adhere the chevron paper behind the cardstock. Then I reinforced the back of the chevron paper with some scrap cardstock and Scotch tape. 
And here are a couple closeups...

My final layout features some "oldie but goodie" photos that have just been sitting in my "to scrap" pile, waiting for the perfect supplies to go with them. Well, the May kit made me dust them off and scrap them! I really played with layers and all the different materials - regular paper, stickers, chipboard, washi paper, etc. - in the kit.
And here are a couple closeups...

Thanks for checking out my projects! Enjoy the rest of your May and I'll see you in June with a new kit to share!

No comments: