Saturday, June 1, 2013

My June Memorable Seasons DT Kit: Simple Stories 24/7

Last month, I worked with Simple Stories for the very first time (blasphemous I know) and completely fell in love with this manufacturer. So when I had the opportunity to work with them again, I jumped at the chance! And, the 24/7 collection is right up my alley! I love the clean, graphic lines and designs, the primary colors and the extremely versatile images and sentiments that make it perfect for scrapping any topic. You have to check this collection out; here is where you find it in the Memorable Seasons store!

Here's the papers from my kit...
And the backsides...
 And the embellishments and cardstock...
 Then, of course I had to get the rest of the collection...

And here are my creations so far. Stay tuned for more!

This layout features some older photos of my cousins, siblings and I that we took to create a Christmas gift for my grandmother...

And I also decided to use a bunch of the 24/7 on one of my Project Life spreads. I felt the colors in it coordinated perfectly with my Turquoise Edition Core Kit and those fabulous pre-designed 3x4 and 4x6 cards and cute "everyday" stickers are made to use for Project Life...

Finally, I created a quick, fun card...

No comments: