Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Project Life: Week 18

Time to share week 18 now! This week I decided to use one consistent product in addition to my Turquoise Edition Core Kit and that was Simple Stories 24/7 collection. I was sent this collection to work with for my Memorable Seasons June Design Team kit and when I opened it, I saw all the 3x4 and 4x6 journaling cards, the days of the week and everyday stickers, and knew I wanted to use some of it on at least one Project Life spread. And I love that the colors of the 24/7 collection coordinate really well with the Turquoise edition.
And here's the left side. I used a combination of digital elements, a few little embellies from my stash and the 24/7 collection. I actually have none of my Core Kit on this side of the spread. The lower left rectangle is my favorite - I just fussy cut the bottom of the banner so it could overlap my photo.
And here's the right side. I used a couple Core Kit cards on this side, but all the rest are digital freebies, a couple printables and the 24/7 collection. I love the lower right rectangle - again, a 24/7 journaling card with photo, journaling and embellies added.

No comments: