Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Project Life: Week 17

Catching up slowly but surely. Here's my Week 17 for you. I kept this week pretty basic. Partially because I am playing catchup and partially because it's a very photo-heavy layout and I didn't want to clutter it up too much.
And here's a closer peek at the left side...The photo of Liam in the pack looks like it was run through some sort of filter, but in reality, my printer was running out of black ink. I liked the look of the print, so I decided not to reprint it and just use this one. The "Life is to be enjoyed..." card was a freebie off Becky Higgins web site that I just recolored to match the Turquoise Edition.
And the right side...This one is pretty equal in regards to digital and traditional supplies. Also, the photo in the upper right is mine, not a postcard. I just took the zoo logo from the web site and added it and the date to the photo in PSE before printing. Sadly, this was the last photo I snapped with my Zoom lens before it fell on the concrete and broke. :(

No comments: