Friday, June 14, 2013

Project Life: Week 15

Okay, I am still behind in Project Life. But, I am really not that far behind. I have through Week 20 scrapped. And Weeks 21 and 22 have the photos narrowed down and the weekly recaps written. I will be doing the same for week 23 tonight. So I am not doing too bad. But, then I realized I haven't shared a Project Life layout here since week 14...whoops. Forgive me and let's remedy that now.

So here's a look at my Week 15 spread...

And a closer look at the left side. I finally figure out this week that I can partially fussy-cut elements on the Core Kit journaling cards and tuck my photos behind them. Ummm...duh. So, I did that twice this week.

And here's a better look at the right side. I am in love with this wide angle shot that the Timbers photographer got at the San Jose game, so I had to swipe it off of FaceBook. The wood veneer umbrella and rain drop rhinestones came from my May Birds Of A Feather Kit. The photo collage in the lower right in honor of our special dinner features only one photo that I took - the wine. All the rest came from the restaurant's web site because I didn't like any of the others I took. I obviously have no problem swiping photos from elsewhere to document our week if I don't have what I need in my stack of photos.
 Thanks for looking and I promise I WILL be back tomorrow to share Week 16. TGIF!!

No comments: