Monday, June 17, 2013

Project Life: Week 16

Week 17 was a week of highs and lows. Personally, we had a very god week but it was a very depressing week as far as current events went, most notably the Boston Marathon bombing. I am a firm believer that Project Life is about documenting "life" - the good, the bad and the ugly. So, I wanted to make sure I included some sort of tribute to that day. 
 And here's a closer look at the left side...I love how the ghost U looks overlapped with the green "love" on the photo of Andrew and I. And the photo of Liam in his crib - a new favorite for sure!
And a better look at the right side...To pay tribute to the marathon bombings, I chose what has become one of the iconic images of the day and simply added Boston/4.15.13 to the corner using PSE. Then, the tricky part came in what to put next to that serious image. I didn't want adjacent to the 4x6 rectangle holding my friend's wedding invitation - that didn't seem right. So I elected to place it next to the photo of Liam in the yard with the passing storm looming in the background. It seemed like a good transition photo. Then I placed a very clean and simple weekly title card below it and across the page gutter I placed the weekly recap.
As always, thank you so much for looking! I'll be back tomorrow with Week #17!

No comments: