Thursday, May 9, 2013

Project Life: Week 14

And some more Project Life catchup today with Week Fourteen! I've got weeks 15 through 19 all planned out. Just need to print the pics and assemble the spreads so be on the lookout for more Project Life spreads in the next week! But, in the meantime, here is Week 14...

And a closer look at the left side. I am keeping with the calendar card on the first spread of each month. The "Here Comes Trouble" sticker from the Echo Park About A Boy collection was perfect for the photo of Liam standing on his musical table trying to break free. I included the Timbers ticket stub this week because it was the first win of the season.

And now the right side. The journaling card in the upper right is a "filler" idea I've had brewing for awhile - it's my weekly chore schedule. Something mundane but definitely everyday life. And check out my friend Tascha's bridal shower invite; isn't it so pretty?


No comments: